Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The most extreme thing I've done


 My favorite extreme thing is hunting. I hunted when I was 17 years old

actually hunting is really extreme because there is a lot of adventures as

drive cars very fast when we chase an animal  we also  have to be out of

 the car window  when we try to shot an animal that's why the hunting is

 extreme thing. In fact I was extremely excited before I went hunting

with my older brother I thought that's easy thing to do because just stay

in car and shot an animal but it was more difficult than that  because animals were

running faster than I thought. That thing with risk your life about just

 hunting animals through the Sahara desert   made me really amazed and

 I became hooked on this kind of sport if I can call it extreme sport.

.

1 comment: