Monday, October 3, 2011

ADVERTISMENTS: 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl-TafY9Alw&feature=related  


This commercial is an Arabic coca cola TV ads. It's describe the ramdan in muslem countries

and how people help each other as same as one unit, and the location was really incredible,

the bottle of coca cola with the light was amazing, actually it was successful ads in must Arabic

 countries because it has an easy message that all people could understand it. I always remember

this ads because it was really cute commercial and common in must Arabic TV stations. I think this

commercial  could convince people to buy coca cola for many reasons.First, coca cola is a very good

product. Second, the ads was easy to understand.

3 comments:

  1. Very good. I love the ad, and you explain why it's effective very well.

    Mark: 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great, really like you explain me!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great ad! I love coke! The ads are very interesting! I never had seen any coke ad from your country

    ReplyDelete